NRCS-IL Grazing Management Plans (USDA NRCS IL 18 01)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NRCS-IL Grazing Management Plans" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.902.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 22, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 21, 2018 n/a.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: FY18 Supplemental Funding for Existing PTACs
Previous opportunity: The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986 is the authorizing legislation for the FWS NWI program, CFDA 15.665
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS IL 18 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2018 09||Agricultural Trade Promotion Program|
|72064119R00001||Broad Agency Announcement For Mobilizing Financing for Agriculture|
|USDA NIFA BRAP 006674||Biotechnology Risk Assessment Grants Program|
|72062019RFA00002||Water For Agriculture Activity|
|USDA NIFA FBMB 006694||Farm Business Management and Benchmarking RFA|
|72048219RFA00002||Agriculture and Food-Systems Development Activity (AFD)|
|USDA NIFA CBGP 006696||1890 Institution Teaching, Research and Extension Capacity Building Grants (CBG) Program|
|USDA NIFA SAECP 006697||Secondary Agriculture Education Challenge Grant Program|
|USDA NIFA CPPM 006698||Crop Protection and Pest Management Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA AMS TM SCBGP G 19 0003||Specialty Crop Block Grant Program – Farm Bill|
|USDA AMS TM ACER G 19 0006||Acer Access and Development Program|
|USDA FAS FFPR 19||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE FOOD FOR PROGRESS PROGRAM|
|USDA NIFA ICGP 006730||Organic Agriculture Research and Extension Initiative|
|USDA NIFA HSI 006731||Hispanic-Serving Institutions - Education Grants Program|
|PD 03 2019||Feed the Future Food Security Policy Leadership, Interactions, Networks and Knowledge (LINK)|
|PD MRR 03 2019||Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Markets, Risk, and Resilience|
|USDA NIFA SRGP 006734||Potato Breeding Research|
|USDA NIFA CGP 006735||Higher Education Challenge Grants Program|
|USDA FAS MCGOVERN DOLE PROGRAM 19||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE MCGOVERN-DOLE INTERNATIONAL FOOD FOR EDUCATION AND CHILD NUTRITION PROGRAM|
|USDA FAS 10612 0700 19||UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE LOCAL AND REGIONAL FOOD AID PROCUREMENT PROGRAM|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS IL 18 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: