Apply for USGS FA 17 0149
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent - Using landscape-scale spatial models to identify habitat for restoration and reintroduction of imperiled flatwoods salamanders" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 10, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $28,825.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Lifting Nicaraguan Voices (LNV)
Previous opportunity: Use of molecular HIV surveillance to identify active HIV transmission networks and implement HIV interventions for Hispanic/Latino men who have sex with men.
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USGS FA 17 0149
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS FA 17 0149) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00214||Wayfinding sign maintenance and design partnership support|
|P17AS00067||Trail Restoration Great Basin National Park|
|P17AS00161||Protection, Stabilization, and Restoration of the Lehman Caves Historic Area|
|P17AS00142||Habitat Restoration and Stablization in Great Basin National Park|
|NPSNOIGRTE1700489||NPS Academy Interns|
|L17AS00068||BLM Nevada Network of Fire Adapted Communities|
|NPSNOICOLM1700491||Invasive species removal, road corridor maintenance, and trail maintenance at Colorado National Monument|
|L17AS00069||PCT and Wilderness Trail Maintenence|
|P17AS00183||Ecological Restoration in Rocky Mountain National Park|
|L17AS00072||BLM Nevada Mojave Desert Inventories and Restoration|
|P17AS00220||PLC Fence Maintenance and Brush Clearing Project|
|L17AS00067||BLM Idaho Noxious Weed Control Program|
|P17AS00219||Vegetation Technicians for 2017 - 2018, Mojave National Preserve|
|P17AS00221||Evaluation of Trends in Fire Regime, Fuel Loads, and Vegetation in Chiricahua National Monument, Arizona|
|L17AS00075||BLM NV Botanical Program|
|L17AS00076||BLM OR/WA Keep Oregon Green|
|L17AS00077||BLM NV Cultural and Paleontological Resources Assistance|
|L17AS00079||BLM NV Elko District Special Status Species Monitor and Habitat Enhancement Program|
|L17AS00078||BLM OR/WA Pollinator Systems in the Channeled Scablands of Eastern Washington and for Spaldings Catchfly|
|P17AS00223||Promote Development and Use of All Trail Types for the General Public.|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS FA 17 0149", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.