Notice of Intent - Framework for PAD-US and National Biogeographic Map Support (USGS 17 FA 0215)
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent - Framework for PAD-US and National Biogeographic Map Support" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 28, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $499,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: National Historic Landmark Nomination for Tolson’s Chapel, Sharpsburg, Maryland
Previous opportunity: Ecosystem restoration and public interpretation programs with Los Amigos de Valles Caldera.
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 17 FA 0215) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00654||Analysis of Late Pleistocene and Holocene Environmental Change and Landscape Evolution in White Sands National Monument|
|F17AS00396||Youth Engagement, Education, and Employment|
|P17AS00655||Notice of Intent: Conduct Restoration and Improve Visitor Experience at Three Picnic Areas|
|F17AS00399||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|F17AS00398||Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|P17AS00658||Mount Rainier and North Cascades National Parks Vegetation Inventory Map Product Development|
|P17AS00657||Youth in Resource Management|
|BOR MP 17 N030||2017 San Luis Water District-Kaljian Drainwater Reuse Project|
|P17AS00665||Batty About Bats Intern|
|P17AS00666||Developing Skills and Methods for Landscape Scale Inventory and Evaluation of Cultural Resources|
|F17AS00406||15.648 Californian Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|F17AS00287||Central Valley Improvement (CVI) Anadromous Fish Restoration (AFR)|
|F17AS00407||Modeling Habitat Connectivity to Support State Wildlife Action Plans in the Mid-South|
|P17AS00670||Geospatial Analytics for the Fire Management Offices of the National Capital, Northeast, and Southeast Regions of the National Park Service|
|P17AS00660||Mission Blue Butterfly Translocation Project|
|F17AS00379||Central Valley Project Improvement Act/Anadromous Fish Restoration Program|
|L17AS00230||BLM Utah Vernal Information Center|
|NPS 17 NERO 0142||Collaborative Management and Implementation of Chesapeake National Historic Trails and Chesapeake Gateways, Parks and Sites Programs and Projects|
|F17AS00410||2017 Bayou de Chien and MS Bayous Project of Kentucky|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 17 FA 0215", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: