Natural and Cultural Resources Division Interns (NPS 18 NERO 0038)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Natural and Cultural Resources Division Interns" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 24, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,490.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Research and National Technical Assistance FY18-FY20
Previous opportunity: DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Clinical Translational Research Award
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 18 NERO 0038) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 18 NERO 0040||Spindle City Corps Maintenance Teams 2018-2019|
|FOA ETA 18 04||YouthBuild|
|FOA ILAB 18 01||Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Forced Labor and Improve Working Conditions|
|NOI ILAB 18 04||Improving the Enforcement of Labor Laws in Guatemala|
|NPS DOIP18AC00352||PO-00724147 Bartlett Cove/Dry Bay Landscaping & Brushing|
|ETA TEGL PY YOUTH 2018||Program Year 2018 Allotment for the WIOA Youth Program|
|ETA TEGL PY FY DW 2018||Program Year 2018 Allotment for the WIOA Dislocated Worker Program|
|ETA TEGL ES 2018||Program Year 2018 Allotments for the Wagner Peyser Act Employment Service (ES).|
|ETA TEGL PY FY ADULT 2018||Program Year 2018 Allotment for the WIOA Adult Program|
|ETA TEGL WIG 2018||Program Year 2018 Allotments for the Workforce Information Grants|
|NOI ILAB 18 05||Improving the Capacity of Labor and Agriculture Stakeholders to Address Child Labor in Agricultural Areas in Argentina|
|NOI ILAB 18 03||Combatting Child Labor in the Democratic Republic of the Congo’s Cobalt Industry|
|NPS 18 NERO 0039||Youth Perform Trail Maintenance on Allegheny Portage Railroad|
|P18AS00260||Youth Engagement within Facilities Management at Southern Idaho Parks|
|FR 6200 N 05||Resident Opportunity & Self-Sufficiency Program|
|NPS DOIP18AC00338||Trail Maintenance on the Portage Creek (Joe Thompson) Trail|
|FOA ILAB 18 03||Combatting Child Labor in the Democratic Republic of the Congo’s Cobalt Industry|
|NOI ILAB 18 06||The Responsible Recruitment project|
|NPS DOIP18AC00337||Brushing Along Roads and Trails in Port Alsworth|
|FOA ILAB 18 04||Improving the Enforcement of Labor Laws in Guatemala|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 18 NERO 0038", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: