DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Clinical Translational Research Award (W81XWH 18 TSCRP CTRA)
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Clinical Translational Research Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 02, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Natural and Cultural Resources Division Interns
Previous opportunity: OWBO Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 18 TSCRP CTRA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G18AS00040||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G18AS00041||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Bay Watershed CESU|
|G18AS00039||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00038||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|18 560||Cultural Anthropology Program Senior Research Awards|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0275||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II 93.433 HHS/ACL/NIDILRR|
|W911NF 18 S 0007||Bilateral Academic Research Initiative (BARI) Pilot Program|
|BOR DO 18 N014||Notice of Intent to Award|
|W81XWH 18 PCRP EIRA||Prostate Cancer, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 ARP IDA||DoD Autism Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 ARP CTA||DoD Autism Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 18 ARP CTRA||DoD Autism Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 PCRP IDA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 PCRP IA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 18 S MSI1||DoD Trauma Resiliency Immersive Adaptive Gaming Environment (TRIAGE) Award|
|W81XWH 18 PCRP PRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Physician Research Award|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DNPA 0294||The National Residential Information Systems Project (RISP)-On-going Data Collection and Information Dissemination|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DNPA 0295||Access to Integrated Employment: National Data Collection on Day and Employment Services for Citizens with Developmental Disabilities|
|7200AA18RFA00023||Sustainable E-Waste Management and Battery Technologies for the Off-Grid Solar Sector|
|W911NF 18 S 0008||Defense Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Education Consortium (DSEC) Cooperative Agreement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 18 TSCRP CTRA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: