Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU (G17AS00029)
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 09, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 23, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,112.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: FY 2017 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)
Previous opportunity: USAID/Haiti Request for Information on programming to improve the health status of communities across Haiti.
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G17AS00029) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001727||Creating Innovative and Reliable Circuits Using Inventive Topologies and Semi Conductors (CIRCUITS)|
|DE FOA 0001736||CIRCUITS - SBIR|
|NIJ 2017 11612||NIJ FY17 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program (Competitive)|
|NIJ 2017 11581||NIJ FY17 Forensic DNA Laboratory Efficiency Improvement and Capacity Enhancement Program|
|USGS 17 FA 0024||Notice of Intent - Calibration methods for the Thermal Infrared Sensor|
|G17AS00031||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0200||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Development)|
|HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0199||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Research)|
|DE FOA 0001737||SENSOR|
|DE FOA 0001738||SENSOR SBIR/STTR|
|DE FOA 0001713||Plasma Science Facilities|
|P17AS00064||CUPN Vegetation Monitoring Assistance|
|P17AS00065||Create Mobile Accessibility to Enhance Visitor Experience of Natural Communities|
|ROTO W911NF 12 R 0011||Rotorcraft Situational Awareness Radar|
|BOR DO 17 N013||Development of a Web-based Stochastic Storm Transposition Toolkit for Physically-based Rainfall and Flood Hazard|
|G17AS00035||Cooperative Ecosystem Stuides Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00036||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00033||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00037||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Appalachian CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G17AS00029", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: