Arts for Social Change (H NOFO 17 101)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Arts for Social Change" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 03, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $32,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: BOEM FY 2017 Environmental Studies Program
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 17 Increasing Legal Access to Victims of Crime: Innovations in Access to Justice Programs
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (H NOFO 17 101) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 062817 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): International Research and Studies Program: Research, Studies, and Surveys CFDA Number 84.017A|
|F17AS00300||Hands on Conservation Science Education|
|P17AS00468||National Accessibility Technical Assistance and Support|
|P17AS00486||Historic Preservation, Trail Maintenance and Erosion Control|
|F17AS00309||Refuge Living Labs|
|P17AS00489||2017 Groundwork USA Annual Youth Summit|
|P17AS00491||Interns at Alaska Regional Office, Cultural Resources and Cultural Landscapes|
|P17AS00492||Preservation Craft Training|
|S DR860 17 NOFO 002||Building English Teaching Capacity|
|693JJ317NF0007||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Graduate Fellowship|
|693JJ317NF0008||Administration of the Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Local Competition for Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Hispanic Serving Institutions, Tribal Colleges and Universities, and Community Colleges|
|NPS 17 NERO 0061||Independence Visitor Center - Operation, Use and Maintenance|
|NPS 17 NERO 0075||Tsongas Industrial History Center Partnership Park Unit: Lowell National Historical Park|
|NPS 17 NERO 0085||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site - Operations and Management|
|NPS DOIP17AC00707||Conservation Crew for Corp Team Hitch at Denali National Park & Preserve|
|P17AS00521||Preservation Technology and Training Dissemination|
|SBR25017CA0003||xchange program in the U.S. for Brazilian Awarded Public School Principals|
|DHS 17 CIS 010 001||FY 2017 Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Program: Citizenship Instruction|
|DHS 17 CIS 010 002||FY 2017 Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Program: Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services|
|P17AS00534||Southeast Archeological Center Interns|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "H NOFO 17 101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: