Supporting Libyas Political Transition (NEAAC ACMEPI 17 003)
- The Department of State, Assistance Coordination in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Supporting Libyas Political Transition" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.500.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 22, 2017 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Use of molecular HIV surveillance to identify active HIV transmission networks and implement HIV interventions for Hispanic/Latino men who have sex with men.
Previous opportunity: Afya County and National Support Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NEAAC ACMEPI 17 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00135||Museum Content Development|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 059||DRL Global Religious Freedoms - Europe and East Asia and the Pacific|
|SCAISB 17 AW 005 03222017||English for Workforce Development in Pakistan, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Islamabad|
|P17AS00145||HUTR Farmland Project with Native American Youth|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 001 SCA 03272017||Management of Lincoln Learning Centers in Afghanistan|
|NOIP16AC00007||Implement Multi-modal Alternative Transportation Plan - Expand Bike Share System - MISS|
|DRLA DRLAQM 17 060||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor NOFO Encouraging Citizen Participation in the NEA Region|
|P17AS00151||Ultimate Journey Program Curriculum Revision|
|NOIP17AC00157||Develop Content for Assistive Learning Devices at WICR|
|17CS05||Dosage Probation White Paper|
|HU0001 17 USU 0001||Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program|
|ISN ISNECC 17 010||Strategic Trade Control Legal and Regulatory Refinements and National Control List Workshop â Tajikistan|
|NNH17ZHA0002N||2017 Competitive Program for Science Museums, Planetariums and NASA Visitors Centers (CP4SMPVC)|
|SBUR SGWIPF 17 003||Comprehensive Programming to Address and Respond to Gender-based Violence in Laos and Nepal Initiative|
|EAP EAPAQM 17 002||Counterterrorism Administrative Support for East Asia and the Pacific|
|CTP CTAQM 17 004||Somalia Counterterrorism Finance (CTF): Mentoring & Advisory Services for the Financial Reporting Center (FRC) of Somalia|
|CTP CTAQM 17 006||Research and Training on Illicit Markets for Iraqi and Syrian Art and Antiquities|
|S PM070 17 GR 501||Promoting Sustainability and Accountability in Panama|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 003 SCA 04062017||Pashto Television Drama, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Kabul, Afghanistan|
|SCAKAB 17 AW 002 SCA 04052017||Pashto Language Radio Program – Parenting Skills, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy, Kabul, Afghanistan|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NEAAC ACMEPI 17 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: