Opportunity Information: Apply for HS H1D1I 24 001
Apply for HS H1D1I 24 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Indian Health Service in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Special Diabetes Program for Indians, Community Directed" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.237.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 23, 2023.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 29, 2023 No Explanation. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2024.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same agency: Department of Health and Human Services, Indian Health Service
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: Drinking Water System Infrastructure Resilience and Sustainability Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HS H1D1I 24 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HS H1D1I 24 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Rural Health Network Development Planning Program Apply for HRSA 24 007
Funding Number: HRSA 24 007
Agency: Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Funding Amount: $100,000
|Ending Neglected Diseases through Operational Research (ENDOR) Apply for 7200AA24RFA00001
Funding Number: 7200AA24RFA00001
Agency: Agency for International Development
Funding Amount: $45,000,000
|Fortifying OVC services, Empowering adolescents, and youth, and Leveraging and Incorporating community feedback in Zambezia (FELIZ) Activity Apply for 72065623RFA00005
Funding Number: 72065623RFA00005
Agency: Agency for International Development, Mozambique USAID-Maputo
Funding Amount: $49,000,000
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Inside Our Applicants Portal
Access Applicants Portal
- Grants Repository - Access current and historic funding opportunities with ease. Thousands of funding opportunities are published every week. We can help you sort through the database and find the eligible ones to apply for.
- Applicant Video Guides - The grant application process can be challenging to follow. We can help you with intuitive video guides to speed up the process and eliminate errors in submissions.
- Grant Proposal Wizard - We have developed a network of private funding organizations and investors across the United States. We can reach out and submit your proposal to these contacts to maximize your chances of getting the funding you need.
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Learn More
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HS H1D1I 24 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.