Apply for RFA AI 20 023
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the education, food and nutrition, health, income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Limited Competition: International Epidemiology Databases to Evaluate AIDS (IeDEA) (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.242, 93.273, 93.279, 93.393, 93.394, 93.395, 93.396, 93.399, 93.837, 93.838, 93.839, 93.840, 93.847, 93.855, 93.865, 93.989.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 08, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 04, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Food and Nutrition, Health, Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: DoD, Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4
Previous opportunity: Global Health Security Partner Enhancement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in Senegal
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA AI 20 023
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AI 20 023", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.