Apply for INLBOG 05082020 LEP
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Columbia in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Colombian National Police Plan Cuadrante Police Service Model Assessment" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 08, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 07, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Transnational Anti-Money Laundering Assistance
Previous opportunity: BOEM FY 2020 Environmental Studies Program (ESP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for INLBOG 05082020 LEP
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INLBOG 05082020 LEP) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INLBOG 05082020 LEPHR||Colombian National Police Human Resources Assessment|
|INLBOG 05082020 LEP BPA||“Colombian National Police-Basic Police Academy Curriculum Assessment”|
|ONDCP DRUGCOURT 2020||Drug Court and Technical Training Grant|
|SFOP0006949||Building Capacity to Counter Illegal Mining|
|SINLEC20CA0038 COSTARICA TRAVELLOGISTICS||CARSI San Jose Travel & Logistics|
|SFOP0006982||Western Hemisphere Rule of Law Index and Analysis Program|
|SFOP0007014||Building Justice Sector Capacity in Timor-Leste|
|SFOP0007047||Logistical Support for Law Enforcement Projects in Southeast Asia|
|SFOP0006906||Transnational Anti-Money Laundering Assistance|
|SFOP0007094||INL/KM Police Training for International Law Enforcement Personnel|
|SFOP0007091||Development of Anti-Corruption and Anti-Money Laundering Tools to Identify Unexplained Wealth Held by Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)|
|SFOP0007096||Promoting Accountability in Iraq and Syria For Genocide, Crimes Against Humanity, and War Crimes|
|SFOP0007195||Western Hemisphere Regional Transnational Crime Assessment and Analysis|
|SFOP0007196||Western Hemisphere Regional Transnational Crime Assessment and Analysis|
|DC OVC MG 20 001||Tribal Victim Services Micro-Grant Program|
|SFOP0007230||Strengthening Private Sector Engagement to Counter Synthetic Drug Trafficking|
|OVW 2020 18853||OVW Fiscal Year 2020 COVID-19/Violence Against Women Assistance to Tribes|
|INL20CA0057WHPMEXICO080520||Enhancing Transparency and Accountability in Prosecutors’ Offices|
|INL20CA0059 BECAS COLOMBIA 08062020||Colombian Law Enforcement Scholarship Program|
|INL20CA0063 WOUNDEDWARRIORS COLOMBIA||Colombian National Police Wounded Warriors Assistance Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INLBOG 05082020 LEP", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.