Coastal Rare Plant Habitat Expansion, Kalaupapa National Historical Park (P17AS00791)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, employment, labor and training, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Coastal Rare Plant Habitat Expansion, Kalaupapa National Historical Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $80,917.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent - Single Source Award
Previous opportunity: Assessing the benthic community in a partially restored lagoon
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00791) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00820||Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project 2017 at Cedar Breaks National Monument (CEBR)|
|P18AS00187||Controlling Invasive Plants|
|P18AS00725||Partnership for science and leadership for public lands between the University of California and the Sierra-Nevada National Parks|
|NPS NOIP17AC00176 001||Summer Youth Team - Wetland Restoration - INDU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00791", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: